As we all know, investing in quality is worth it. This is also true for translations, where even a small mistranslation can have serious consequences. The contents of certified translations in particular must be accurate, if the translation is to be legally valid in Switzerland or abroad. But how do you find the right qualified, professional translation service provider for you? There are many aspects that make a good company stand out. The following 5 points weigh in our favour:
- We are ISO 17100-certified: this international quality standard sets out the minimum requirements for the qualifications of specialist personnel. This means that every translator must meet one of the following criteria: 5 years’ full-time professional experience in the industry, a degree in translation or a degree in another subject + 2 years’ professional experience.
- We work exclusively with translators who translate into their mother tongue: They are the most familiar with the linguistic and stylistic peculiarities of the target country, allowing us to guarantee top-quality translations.
- Our large selection of languages: We offer translations and language combinations in more than 40 languages.
- We have many years’ experience: Certified translations are our speciality – they are what we know best. Your translation will be handled in accordance with your instructions and your requirements. Punctual, professional and without any red tape. Your translation is in safe hands with us!
- 100% faithful translations – guaranteed The contents of certified translations must correspond completely with the contents of the source text. Only then will they be legally effective. After translation, the language and content of every translation project are reviewed, to ensure that every text delivery is free from errors and faithful to the original – and will stand up to even the toughest scrutiny.
Have we convinced you? We are offering a 10% discount on every order placed using our price calculator. Get in touch today for a free, non-binding quote for your certified translation.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote. Let us handle your certified translations: we offer certified translations with or without apostille in more than 40 languages.
Do you have other questions? Contact us here or check out our FAQ.