A Certified translation for your stay abroad

Are you planning an extended stay abroad and looking to prepare for it as well as you can? There is a lot to take into consideration. In addition to plenty of energy and a packed suitcase, you will also need some important documents. Whether you are travelling for your studies, a job, a traineeship or just a holiday, we can offer you a certified translation for your stay abroad.

What is a certified translation?

Unlike conventional translations, this type of translation is certified by a notary. This confirms that it is an officially recognised document whose contents are identical to the contents of the original document. 

When do I need a certified translation?

You will need a certified translation if you need to submit your document to an official institution abroad, e.g. a court or a state authority, or to an employer or educational institution. This includes documents such as academic certificates, employer’s references, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce papers, identity documents (such as ID cards, passports and visas), criminal records and many more. 

How can SemioticTransfer help?

Do you need a certified translation? Then you’ve come to the right place! As a leading Swiss translation agency, certified according to the industry standard the ISO 17100 and ISO 27001 quality standard, we provide high-quality translations and work with confidentiality and accuracy. We have over 20 years’ experience and offer notarized translations in 40 different languages. Our professional translators are native speakers and always provide an outstanding service, delivering high-quality translations of your documents and treating your information with the utmost confidentiality. 

If you want to find out more abouthis topic, take a look at our FAQs. Please feel free to get in touch to receive a non-binding quote or if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!

Ask for offer